Monday, November 05, 2007

Sign of the times

The general elections may be coming sooner than you think... these are such exciting times. Woohoo!!!

Choose wisely, for you get the government that you either choose or don't choose.

It's not going to be an easy choice for me, for I'll have to choose either the party on one side, or the individual on the other side. But I think I have more or less decided already.

I hope the Election Commission hasn't gone round gerrymandering the constituency boundaries and transferred me to Batu Gajah or Kinabatangan. You know what they are capable of.

If you have not yet registered as a voter, do so ASAP. You might just be in time for the 2011 elections.

3 comments:

nicole said...

2011 elections? what are you talking about?? seriously. cos they HAVE to call for a general elex by april 2008, no?

HL said...

Read between the lines... what I meant is that the EC is so slow in registering voters that if you registered now, you would only be in time for the next next elections.

Anonymous said...

ya la.. i just changed my constituency to Puchong (Jeff Ooi from there also :)) but the website still showing me that I'm in my old house area. purposely or what??