The standard question that follows the "Happy New Year" greeting seems to be "So, what's your new year resolutions?"
I've thought about it just a little bit, and so here's some of mine...
1. Love like I've never been hurt
2. Dance like nobody's looking
3. Eat like there's no cholesterol
4. Sing like nobody's listening
5. Run like there's five pit bull terriers chasing me
6. Learn how to use Photoshop to transform bad photos into nice photos, and nice photos into drop-dead gorgeous photos
7. Take photos like Bernard's
8. Decide once and for all whether to go with C or N, or both (crazy?!?)
9. Get my rescue diver certification
10. Read the whole Bible
11. Walk closer and more obediently with God
12. Rise on the wings of eagles
He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8