Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pedal Works

I was at Subang Parade yesterday evening for a lightning-strike purchasing operation (i.e. last minute shopping), and I was pleasantly surprised to see that some of my photos had been used for a promotional poster displayed at the information counter.

You see, last month Maestro Bernard and I helped our friends to shoot some pictures of their products and shop at Subang Parade. The management of Subang Parade then used the pictures to produce their promotional materials.

Well, I don't have a copy of the poster, but here are some of the pictures I took.

The shop is called Pedal Works and, as you can see, they sell ladies' shoes. You can find them at the East End, right in front of Uncle Lim's kopitiam.
















They also do nail art


Pedal Works at Subang Parade

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that your nail?

Anonymous said...

Now I feel an overwhelming need to go on a shoe shopping spree. Who should I blame for this?

HuiChuan said...

cool shots! nice work, HL! :)

colin said...

Wow HL, u have such nice nails... :P

U getting royalty for your photos? :PP

nicole said...

hey is that lily and carol's shop? I also think you should have a side career in photography - can make good money no? :) Great pix

Anonymous said...

Oh no, now I want to go to the shop. Must... resist... the red shoe is awesome. No! Must... resist... increase resistance by 25%...

CHARIS said...

Not bad, not bad. Any free manicure vouchers? Please pass them on to me - unless you wish to you them for yourself, of course.

HL said...

rudi: Yea. Why? You jealous? :P

ailsa: You may blame your primal instincts.

huichuan: Thanks.

NaCl: Thanks. No royalty yet. I'm still practicing.

nicole: Yes, this is their second outlet after KL Plaza.

ireneq: Resistance is futile.

charis: Sorry, no vouchers. But they're not very expensive anyway.

Unknown said...

Eh what Maestro...no Maestro wei..

HL said...

haiya, no need to be so humble lar...