Thursday, July 26, 2007

3rd Floor, Atlanta Room

In case any of you were ever in doubt about whether I'm on holiday or actually attending the workshop, I hereby attach a photograph as evidence that I was/am in the room participating in the workshop. I'm sorry my face is not in the picture, since I took the picture. You just gotta trust me. The instructors are the world experts on the program. They can program in C++ and Fortran, and understand all those complex chemistry equations and models. They speak in acronyms. And they are funny too. They might have PhDs from Princeton, but I wouldn't know unless I ask them, because they go by first name basis. Such are Americans.


Peachtree Street at noon on Monday

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...your trip will be ending soonn....so fast hor? one week dy....pretty sure u enjoyed urself...and uhmmm..hopefully plenty of knowledge gained too.. :)

Anonymous said...

anndd oooiii....please reveal the answer to your phone quiz la.... :p

HL said...

actually, more questions than answers...!

Boone said...

Glad you didn't listen to me to wear suit for the training. Guess the dudes in Atlanta are pretty informal.