In the words of Chicken Little, "The sky is falling!" and you'd better believe it.
I know that there is a better place we go to when we die. :)
But, in the meantime, we can do something a bit more responsible. Hey, nobody said it's easy. Good things don't come cheap.
- use more fuel-efficient transport (drive a petrol sipper, not a guzzler, take the bus or train, or walk)
- increase the temperature on the air-conditioning thermostat (or turn off the air-cond altogether)
- buy products that use less raw material and energy in the production and distribution process
- push for government and corporate policy (and practice) that reduce greenhouse gas emissions (turn up the heat on politicians)
- bottomline is, use less energy, burn less fossil fuels (petrol, gas, oil, coal), emit less CO2
It may already be too late to stop the disaster, but who knows? Wanna take the risk?